- Clown Town is turning 60! Please join us at our fall event, “60 Years of Memories“, on Saturday, November 14th at Hilllview Country Club in North Reading. Festivities begin at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple. Send checks (made payable to “Andona Society”) to Lisa Kole, 1 Trombly Ct, Andover, MA 01810 or click the link above and pay by credit card or Paypal. Help us support the youth of Andover!
- 2015 Fall Event Sponsors:
- Thanks to everyone who visited the Andona booth on Andover Day! We look forward to seeing you at our next General Meeting at Marland Place on Sept. 16th at 7pm.
- Register for Andona’s popular Babysitting course now! Classes begin on Tuesday, October 6th or Thursday, October 8th. Cost is $40.
- Please join us at our fall event, “60 Years of Memories“, on Saturday, November 14th at Hilllview Country Club in North Reading. Festivities begin at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple. Send checks (made payable to “Andona Society”) to Lisa Kole, 1 Trombly Ct, Andover, MA 01810 or click the link above and pay by credit card or Paypal. Help us support the youth of Andover!
Registration for Andona’s popular Babysitting course opens September 9th. Click on the link for more information.
Andona will once again be participating in Andover Day. The event will be held on Saturday, September 12th from 10AM to 5PM. Stop by our tent on Main St. to hear more about what Andona does to support the community! We will have sign up sheets for Clown Town volunteers and Andona membership, a raffle for two tickets to our fall event “60 Years of Memories”, and we will be selling “Shine the Light on Andover” candle sets.
Our annual Clown Town fundraiser will be held in the park at the corner of Bartlet and Chestnut Streets on Friday, May 15th and Saturday, May 16th 2015. Clown Town will include Carnival Rides, DJ, Face Painting, Sand Art, Games, Yard Sale, Papa Gino’s Pizza, Ultimate Perk Coffee & Donuts, Mad Maggie’s Slush, the Wacky Candy Shack and more.
A few weeks ago, members of Andona lined their driveways and walkways with luminaries to celebrate the Winter Solstice. Please read the article by The Townman here.
We wish all of you a peaceful and happy New Year!
Andona will once again be walking in the Andover Firefighter’s Santa Parade. The parade will be held on Sunday, November 30th and begins at 3PM to coincide with Andover’s “Holiday Happenings” festivities. After the parade, you can stay for the tree lighting and holiday stroll later in the evening.
Andona would like to thank all of you who came to our fall fundraiser, Oktoberfest! We made close to $9,000 – all of which will go back to supporting the educational, cultural, and athletic needs of Andover’s youth.
We would like to extend a special thanks to our event sponsors:
Special thanks to our sponsors Dr. Energy Saver, Fred C. Church Insurance, Giordano & Lem Orthodontics, and Total Basement Finishing!
Friday, October 17th, 7:30 to Midnight
Hillview Country Club, North St, North Reading
Enjoy a night of fun, German-inspired light fare, friendly competitions, an amazing Silent Auction, dancing to Random Acts, and more!
The schedule looks like this:
7:30PM- Doors Open
7:30-8:30PM- Beer Tasting
7:30-9:30PM- Silent Auction
8:30-9:30 Random Acts
9:30-10PM- Friendly Competitions
10:15-Midnight Random Acts
12:Midnight- Good Night and Drive Safe!
$30/person by check; $31/person by PayPal
Checks can be made payable to Andona and sent to:
1 Trombly Court
Andover MA 01810
To pay with PayPal, choose the number of tickets and click the Buy Now button below.
The Andona membership approved $6,000 in grants last week to the following organizations:
- AHS Girls Basketball Boosters $500
- All Town Cultural Committee – $3,000
- My Own Voice – $1,000
- West Middle School – $1,500