Clown Town’s 60th anniversary celebration is coming to Andover on Friday, May 20th (6pm to 10pm) and Saturday, May 21st (10am to 8pm)! Pre-sale tickets will be available on Thursday, May 19th from 4pm to 7pm at a ticket booth in the park. For more information about Clown Town click this link: Clown Town Information
We would like to thanks our Big Top sponsors for their overwhelming level of support:
Additionally, we are proud to partner with the following businesses who will also be attending Clown Town as “booth sponsors” from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, May 21st: Amergy, Anne Todd Orthodontics, Cervizzi’s Martial Arts, Creative Dance Academy, Dr. Energy Saver, Harrington’s Moving & Storage, Infinity Fitness Center, Kaleidoscope, Master Shin’s Martial Arts, Merrimack Valley Pavilion, Renewel by Anderson, Rotary Club of Andover, SHED, Sports Clips, T&B Landscaping, Town Market, and Verizon IM Wireless
Special thanks to these local business for their continued support: Andover Animal Hospital, Atria Marland Place, Bellmores Transportation,Flagship Press, Mad Maggies, Mass Printing, Morris, Rossi & Hayes Law Firm and Ultimate Perk
Each year, Andona awards five $2000 scholarships to graduating seniors who live in Andover. Please click the link below for information regarding 2016 Andona scholarships:
Mark your calendars! Andona is celebrating Clown Town’s 60th anniversary!
*Friday May 20th, 6pm-10pm*
*Saturday May 21st, 10am-8pm*
Rides, games, face painting, hair glitter, yard sale, food, drinks and more! Clown Town is Andona’s largest fundraiser of the year. All proceeds directly benefit the children of Andover.
If your business is interested in a 2016 Clown Town sponsorship click below to download the sponsorship information:
- Our next general meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 2oth @ 7:30 pm at Marland Place. Interested in becoming a member? Come to our next meeting so you can see what we are all about!
- SAVE the DATE! Clown Town is turning 60 this year! Andona’s biggest fundraiser of the year will take place on Friday, May 20th and Saturday, May 21st. We will start planning soon, so consider how you would like to be a part of this annual, fun-filled event! There are lots of options: face painting, sand art, food and coffee booths, kid games and more!
Support Andover youth and schools by participating in Andona’s new winter fundraiser…Shine the Light on Andover! To participate in this new tradition, contact an Andona member or send an email to email@example.com!
Andona will once again be walking in the Andover Firefighter’s Santa Parade. The parade will be held on Sunday, November 29th at 4PM to coincide with Andover’s tree lighting ceremony!
Many thanks to those businesses and individuals who supported our fall event, “60 Years of Memories”! Special thanks to the event committee and co-chairs, Jen Sloan and Sue-Anne Evans! It was a huge success and we had a wonderful time celebrating Clown Town’s upcoming 60th anniversary.
- Clown Town is turning 60! Please join us at our fall event, “60 Years of Memories“, on Saturday, November 14th at Hilllview Country Club in North Reading. Festivities begin at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple. Send checks (made payable to “Andona Society”) to Lisa Kole, 1 Trombly Ct, Andover, MA 01810 or click the link above and pay by credit card or Paypal. Help us support the youth of Andover!
- 2015 Fall Event Sponsors:
- Thanks to everyone who visited the Andona booth on Andover Day! We look forward to seeing you at our next General Meeting at Marland Place on Sept. 16th at 7pm.
- Register for Andona’s popular Babysitting course now! Classes begin on Tuesday, October 6th or Thursday, October 8th. Cost is $40.
- Please join us at our fall event, “60 Years of Memories“, on Saturday, November 14th at Hilllview Country Club in North Reading. Festivities begin at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $40 per person or $70 per couple. Send checks (made payable to “Andona Society”) to Lisa Kole, 1 Trombly Ct, Andover, MA 01810 or click the link above and pay by credit card or Paypal. Help us support the youth of Andover!