- Many thanks to all who participated in Andona’s 2nd annual “Shine the Light on Andover!” winter fundraiser. It was a huge success! We are especially grateful to our sponsors for their continued support: Andover Animal Hospital, Andover Classic Wines, Atwood Cherny PC, Bellmores Transportation, Black Dog Builders, Dance Infusion, Dentistry by Design, Forever Green Lawn & Landscape, Interiors by Whitney, Leonard Orthodontics, SHED Children’s Campus, and Sport Clips.
- Andona awards five $2000 scholarships each year to graduating seniors who live in Andover. Please click the link for more information: 2017 Scholarships
- Important Upcoming Dates:
Friday, February 3rd – New Member Social at Linda’s house @ 7:30pm
Monday, February 13th – General Meeting at Maryland Place @ 7:30pm
Thank you to all members who attended the November general meeting. The membership awarded the following fund requests: $500 to AHS Art Club, $500 to AHS Sustainable Garden Project and $1500 to West Middle School.
The Santa Parade was once again a huge success and lots of fun! Special thank you to Linda Haskell for organizing us!!
Thank you to everyone for a very successful October general meeting. Special thanks to all new members for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm! The membership awarded the following fund requests: $500 to AHS Swim and Dive and $550 to AYS for construction of a gaga ball pit.
Atria Marland Place has invited our membership to two upcoming events (please see our Facebook page for flyers):
- A Hoe-Down on Thursday, 10/20 from 5 to 8 pm at Spinners Tavern (Marland Place)
- Halloween at Atria Marland Place on Thursday, 10/27 at 4pm
Our next general meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 14th at Maryland Place @ 7:30pm. We will focus on the Santa Parade and the Shine the Light on Andover fundraiser. Please plan to attend and pick up some candle bags for your friends and neighbors. This is our only fundraiser before Clown Town, so we need all hands on deck!
The Santa Parade is coming on Sunday, November 27th @ 1pm! Please remember to save and donate your left over Halloween candy. Our new VP, Linda Haskell, will be collecting. Please contact her (email@example.com) with any questions or if you have any fun ideas for how we can represent Andona in the parade this year.
We had a fantastic turn out at our first meeting! Andona’s next general meeting is Monday, October 17th at 7:30 pm at Maryland Place. (The board meeting will begin at 6:30 pm.) Rosanna will be collecting dues, so bring your check book!
Andona’s first general meeting of the year is Monday, September 26th at 7:30 pm at Maryland Place. (The board meeting will begin at 6:30 pm.) Please come and meet the incoming board and welcome our new president Jennifer Sloan!
Be sure to stop by and say hello to members of Andona at Andover Day, Saturday, September 10 from 10-4pm in front of CVS. Learn more about our mission to to help the youth of Andover and the exciting fundraising events we have planned for the year ahead, including our 2nd Annual “Shine The Light on Andover”.
Each year, Andona awards five $2000 scholarships to graduates who live in Andover. We would like to wish our 2016 recipients the very best with all of their future endeavors! Many thanks to those ladies who served on the Andona Scholarship Committee.
Shown in Photo: Melissa Litton (Andona President), Francesca Lionetta, Caitlin Buggy, Alessio Bustillo, Jack Hamlin Schleifer, Jeffery Robert Page, Renee Poor (Andona Civic Chair).